Thursday, December 4, 2008

Rebecca's First Present

On Sunday before Rebecca had her dinner we let her open her first present ever! It was an advent calendar from Uncle Michael, Aunt Lindsey, and her cousins Jeremy, Tyler and Megan! (Thanks guys!) Of course she is too little to eat any of the chocolate, but since it IS her present we let her open it. I just put the pictures on our computer, and they were too cute not to share!


Opening presents is such an exhausting ordeal that she promptly ate, wanted her binky, and fell asleep in the chair. Believe it or not...she is asleep with her arm at that angle!

3 comments:

Michael and Lindsey said...

I'm glad you got the present! I really debated whether or not to get HER a present that she could actually use this year. Maybe she'll enjoy the one we send next year a little more. Until then, enjoy the chocolate!

Stacey said...

She LOVED ripping the paper and trying to eat it. I can't wait for Christmas!

Stacey said...

Oh ya, and ME enjoy chocolate? Never! ;)