Oh and by the way, it was 4 years ago today that I was in my car accident that changed my life forever. I can't believe it has been that long. My foot still hurts, and I think it always will. But that's normal for me now.
I am at least glad that I can say that I think I have learned something from the experience. Namely, don't drive a crappy old car with no anti-lock breaks on an icy road. ;)
No, I get it
7 years ago




4 comments:
What happened 5 years ago??
Sorry forgot to change the title, to 4 years after I corrected myself in the text. It was my big car accident. Broken foot, femur, shattered tibia, and subsequent years of therapy and surgeries. ;)
K, thats what I thought. But you said 5 so I was a little confused!!
It's hard (for me atleast) to realize it was that long ago!!
Post a Comment