Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Stress

Is of the devil, and right now I feel possessed! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

5 comments:

Diane Owen said...

Need help with something my dear? :) I'm always here if you need help or a babysitter or just someone to talk to. I love people to talk to! :)

Ratliffs said...

HA HA...the story of my life right now! Good luck finding ways to deal!!

Sara said...

What has got you so stressed? I'm sorry. :-( I hope whatever it is gets better soon.

Stacey said...

Hey guys, you're so sweet! If I went into the stuff that's going on that is stressing me out it would be a long list! Thus the stress! But it helps to know I have friends who are there. ;)

Brina said...

Stress, hmm? What is that? Oh wait it is life without stress that I don't understand. Sorry I was confused for a moment.

Sorry you are having a rough time. If you need to talk or if there is something I can do let me know. I am always here. :)