Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Fourth Time...

's the charm!



I have to say I enjoyed Twilight tonight probably the most of any of my repeat times. Nothing will beat the first time. That experience was pure excitement and joy, but subsequent times were like this...

#2 Enjoyed the movie more, but also picked up on the things that bothered me more.
#3 It just felt long for some reason.
#4 Loved it again, still bothered by stuff, but not enough to diminish the movie. I kept thinking, man the next one is going to be so much better with a bigger budget! It also made me excited for the DVD again!

Ah Twilight! What would I ever do without you!?!

Thanks Sara for inviting us to go watch it with you guys! We had a blast!

For those of you who may not have been in on the e-mails last week, news on movie 2 updates can be found at these links, here and here! And a really cool interview with SM here.

1 comment:

Sara said...

THanks for going with us!! It was so fun! We'll definitely need to do it again soon. It was a great idea to have a movie night in and watch Prince Caspian - we'll need to plan that soon. :-)