...someone she can rely on. (so profound!)
...you. (yep, sure do!)
...a buddy. (always)
...new shoes! Ideas? (um, I like this one!)
...some love. (sigh.)
...Facebook (oh my brother will love that one!)
...your help to fulfill her Olympic dreams (yes, I want to win the book reading marathon...haven't you heard of it?)
...help getting her name out there. (interesting)
...her back shaved (um...I really do not!)
...posh NYC digs to further her writing career (I could totally go with this one!)
Like this? Here's what you do...Go to Google and do a search "[your name] needs" and copy the first 10 results. Enjoy!
For fun here are the other members of my family.
Tyson needs...
...your help.
...a normal home!
...to win fight with inner demons.
...a new belt.
...a forever home
...prayers
...protection from himself.
...rehab not jail
...to get back with Kevin (um this is creepy...if you know Tyson you know one of his best friends is Kevin)
...a dose of psychiatry.
Rebecca needs...
...enlightenment!
...the receipts from each chapter's recruitment chairs
...support around her eduacational goals
...a prayer
...to take her contacts out
...friendship
...to find out (it doesn't say what)
...a family that is supportive of her dreams (I think she already does!)
...to stop! (I AGREE)
...you now more than ever.
No, I get it
7 years ago




3 comments:
That is cute Stace!!
It is fun huh? I thought it was a really neat idea!
I did this on facebook yesterday. It is funny the things it brings up:)
Post a Comment