Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fun Times!

Hey, it has been a while since I posted, so I thought I would share the fun night I had last weekend. I went on a MUCH needed girl's night out with some friends. We went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic. Seriously it is so cute! It was a clean movie too. Let me just say the dancing scene is possibly worth the whole movie! ;) Go see it with some of your girlfriends today!

Anyway, here is a photo (stolen from Sara's blog since I didn't have my camera there). This is after the movie when we went to Erin's just to hang out. We all spaced it at the theater and Angela had already gone home...so she's not in the pic, but she was there! (Love you Ange!)



Also, there is another new song on my playlist. "In His Eyes" from Jekyl and Hyde...check it out. It isn't my favorite recording of it (I couldn't find that on playlist.com) but it is still a great song!

3 comments:

Ratliffs said...

So fun! I love girls night out!! :)

BallerinaBiker said...

Oh, how fun!!! I'm supposed to go with my sis-in-law's but my one just had her baby 2 1/2 wks early! So, we'll be waiting awhile!

Lindsey said...

hey stace, i have the Jekyl and Hyde soundtrack if you want to borrow it one of these days. a really good one. i love the whole thing and know it by heart. i'm still missing some of my favs though in my musical collection. but this one i got for my birthday last year from my little bro. my whole family loves all the musicals.