Okay, so you might have heard of the movie coming out called "He's Just Not That Into You". Well I was sitting at my computer today looking at the outline for another blog I co-author, a schedule for book club, a schedule for a GNO group in my neighborhood, and my GoodReads lists (which I only use the basic labels) and I thought "I'm Just Not That Organized".I think this would be the title of my life. I might seem put together to the outside world, but ask any of my old roomates, and my husband who used to be VERY organzied before I came into his life and they will all tell you my deep dark secret. I am a mess. A complete and total mess.
If I ever get a piece of laundry put away it's a miracle...usually Tyson has to do it, or we just live out of pile A and pile B...hopefully one is clean and one is dirty...but sometimes they mix. When it comes to planing things, I try, I really do, and I feel better when it's done, but inevitably something comes up to screw up those plans so why try?
Anway, that was a thought I had on myself...so I ask you how would you fill in the blank "I'm Just Not That...."




6 comments:
I don't know what I'd say...I might have to think about it for awhile! (The only thing that comes to mind is maybe lazy, but I think that's just from reading your post!!)
I'm just not that....I could put lots of things in there.
We all have our weak points. But we all have our strong points as well. So don't worry about this weak point. As long as Rebecca is happy and healthy, and Tyson is happy it really doesn't matter. You have many strong points because you are a wonderful person. :)
Aimee...you do realize the lazy thing on that shirt is a joke right? ;)
Umm...Yeah. I think from just seeing it there, that word was the only one that I could come up with on the spot.
After having more time to think of it, I think I'm going with easy-going. I am not a 'sure, whatever you think' kind of a person. I have my plan of the way I want things to go, and if another is offered up, it takes me some serious time to adjust. :) Thanks for making me think!
Ha ha! See that's the opposite of me, I'm really go with the flow.
Maybe that is the difference between being organized and being not. It's hard to be organized when your plans keep changing.
;)
Cute post, Stacey. I struggle with organization from time to time too. Right now I have piles upon piles upon piles of laundry. For what it's worth, your house was immaculate the last time I saw it!
Post a Comment