Thursday, February 19, 2009

Rebecca is...

WALKING! That's right folks. Starting on Friday last week she took about 3 steps on her own. Now she can walk across a whole room before falling. She tries and is determined to get it right.

We have some video...but for some reason I still can't get ours to embed correctly yet, so we'll try and work on that soon!

That's it for now...ha ha as if that was a small thing! AHHHHH!

4 comments:

Jen said...

That is so exciting! Good luck!!!

Vicki said...

Way to go Becca!! Congratulations sweetie. Grandma loves you.

Ratliffs said...

Yay Becca!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you need to put her in a box and mail her to us so she can show Andrew! :D

Stacey said...

I can't beleive she is getting so big! I can see the "kid" in her more than the "baby" now. It is sad and exciting at the same time!