Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Baby is All Grown Up!

She did it! You all know how scared I have been that she was going to start crawling soon, well she did it! She figured out last night the leg, hand thing and although she is not fast, and not stable, when she wants to she can crawl for a few feet to get a toy! We got some video of it...I am going to have to have Tyson put the video software on our computer so you can all see it!

I am so proud of my little girl! And frightened to death of what all of this means for my life!

8 comments:

Sara said...

I knew it! I told you she was pretty much crawling at my house on Tuesday. Don't worry, even though it makes for more work to keep her safe and to keep track of where she is, it's also exciting to see!! :-)

Stacey said...

I knew she was close, but I was hoping for another week or so. I guess I need to go back and buy those baby gates ASAP!

Stacey said...

Can I just add she's already driving me nuts. She's too young to understand that she can't play with certain things or they will hurt her...and she is super curious because all of a sudden she can get to things! Oh boy.

Brina said...

Yay Becca. Way to go girl!

I know it is a time of mixed emotions Stacey. Hard to see her grow up and yet so excited to see her learn new things. It is a fun time as much as it might drive you nuts. Enjoy! *hug*

Ratliffs said...

We're going through the same thing in our house this week!! :D Just know that I'll be going through everything with you in the next couple of weeks! :D

Rob & Tiffanie said...

Welcome to the insanity:)

Stacey said...

Yes the insanity begins. I think I spent a good two hours keeping her from getting at stuff she shouldn't. Oh dear, I'm not ready for this! She's too curious!

Jane Smith said...

When my oldest started crawling he could only go backwards. It drove him crazy. I tried so hard not to laugh...!

That only seems a few weeks ago but he's 13 now. Make the most of your time with your gorgeous baby girl.