Friday, November 14, 2008

One Week!

Eeek! I already have my ticket and it is one week exactly that I will be sitting in the theater ready to watch the most anticipated movie of the year. I sure hope it lives up to all this hype!
Just had to put him on here!
Um, Any questions why I am looking forward to this film so much? Because the books are awesome of course!

Here are some fun pictures of our tickets. We got tickets through someone who rented an entire theater. This was like 3 months ago that we ordered them! We ordered 24 tickets as a group! So here is the picture Jena took of all the tickets, since it was her friend we ordered from she got them all for us!


This is Jena's picture of a ticket up close. My camera kept using the flash and totally whiting mine out when I tried to get a close one. My seat is O-25.

No, I'm really not excited. Why do you ask? :P


And this is me with my ticket! I'm a tad excited! Can you tell?

No comments: