The only comfort I can offer you (as the mom of a VERY ambitious 4 year old, who was walking at 8 months-no support) is that the next ones slow down for you. T.J. did not want to be held after the age of 5 months. He was a man on a mission. Ian, on the other hand, would love it if I did not put him down all day. Andrew seems to be somewhere in the middle. Just enjoy everything about her...she seems to be acting just as T.J. did...she'll be blowing through milestone after milestone.
Sorry, I guess I wasn't much of a comfort after all! :)
It'll just keep going by faster and faster (hate to break it to you). But try to enjoy the fun of it too. The wonder of watching her learn and grow and explore. It is a miracle. She's such a doll!
They never do slow down. I swear Rees shouldn't be almost 7. This just isn't working for me. But on the plus side seeing them grow and learn is a wonderful thing. It really is amazing how it can make you feel to see them figuring things out for themselves.
Every day it seems like it is something new. Part of me wants to slow her down, but the other part loves to see her develop. Although it seems to make more trouble for me:)
My frustration is that I wasn't even used to her crawling. It's only been a week...and she is already pulling herself to a stand! In no time she's going to get her balance and start walking...she's only 7 months old!
8 comments:
Oh, so cute! She's so adorable! I just want to kiss her cute little cheeks! : ) What a milestone! Congrats! Enjoy every minute!
The only comfort I can offer you (as the mom of a VERY ambitious 4 year old, who was walking at 8 months-no support) is that the next ones slow down for you. T.J. did not want to be held after the age of 5 months. He was a man on a mission. Ian, on the other hand, would love it if I did not put him down all day. Andrew seems to be somewhere in the middle. Just enjoy everything about her...she seems to be acting just as T.J. did...she'll be blowing through milestone after milestone.
Sorry, I guess I wasn't much of a comfort after all! :)
It'll just keep going by faster and faster (hate to break it to you). But try to enjoy the fun of it too. The wonder of watching her learn and grow and explore. It is a miracle. She's such a doll!
hope your finger feels better soon. :-)
They never do slow down. I swear Rees shouldn't be almost 7. This just isn't working for me. But on the plus side seeing them grow and learn is a wonderful thing. It really is amazing how it can make you feel to see them figuring things out for themselves.
Every day it seems like it is something new. Part of me wants to slow her down, but the other part loves to see her develop. Although it seems to make more trouble for me:)
My frustration is that I wasn't even used to her crawling. It's only been a week...and she is already pulling herself to a stand! In no time she's going to get her balance and start walking...she's only 7 months old!
Heehee...T.J. only crawled for a week before he was walking!
Oh she better not! Walking at 7 months! Eeek!
Post a Comment