Monday, November 10, 2008

Rebecca

I had to put some updated pictures of Becca. Today is her 7 month birthday! Wow! I cannot believe how big my little baby is getting. She is the most precious thing in the world, and she is already closer to being a one year old than to her birth!

This is Becca in one of her cute outfits she got for the shower I had in CA. I LOVE the coat with the fur trim. It's just the best. This one shows the whole outfit (including matching decorative jeans!) But this next one was such a cute face I couldn't resist posting that one too!



Here is Becca in her adorable red church dress. Grandma Bowen got this for Becca before she was born and I have been so anxious to put her in it! I think it is super cute. This one is Becca with daddy. We always get good pictures with dad, and hardly any with mom. Oh well. Aren't they cute?

Sweater on....

Sweater off....

Rebecca, I know you can't read this now, but if you do read this someday I want you to know how much I love you and how proud I am to be your mother. I love that you are trying so hard to crawl, and that you are eating your veggies, and that every time I go in to get you out of bed you give me the biggest smile and giggle in the whole world. I love you baby girl!

2 comments:

Ratliffs said...

So cute! She looks SO tall! I bet ya her legs are longer than Andrews! :D It'll be sooooo much fun to be able to see her in a couple of weeks! (Okay,a month...whatever :D)

Michael and Lindsey said...

Megan is looking at your blog with me and she just saw the picture of Rebecca and said "Bebe, I LOVE bebe Mom!"