Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Pics!

Here they are folks! Enjoy them! I took 134 pictures last night alone, so be prepared people! (There may be more later after I get better shots of pictures from my other friends...for some reason my camera has been taking blurry shots lately, and it is really frustrating. I don't want to buy a new one! But at the same time I want good pictures! Anyway...) By the way, if you want the full "Twilight" effect, go to my playlist (Supermassive Black Hole by Muse) and play the last song on there...it's in the movie! And it's awesomely perfect to listen to while looking at all these pics!

Just Me....Pre-Pre-Party
I took some pictures of me in my vamp make-up beforehand. I think some of them came out really cool. So for a better look at them click on the image.


This is probably my favorite shot. This one in particular you can see my pale sparkly skin that I did with my make-up! Especially if you click on this one...you can see the shimmer a lot better!

This one is my attempt at being a freaky vampire...for some reason this shot made my eyes look HUGE so I thought it was cool.

Just me smiling in my shirt! I thought it turned out quite well!

The back.

Me at Jena's waiting for the other gals to show up. Um...I'm trying to look like a mean vampire here...hmmm.


The Pre-Party!


You know we HAD to put up our wild girl's tape again!

This is Kelly (Angela's sister-in-law), Angela and Mandy getting food. The food at the party was "Hotter than Edward Hotwings", "The Cullen's Secrets in the Sauce Soup", "Jacob's Foaming at the Mouth Floats", and "Bella's Irrisistable Just Bite Me Already Brownies"! It was so good! (Thanks to Jena for doing most of the food, Angela for helping out...and I'm eating leftover brownies for breakfast...mmmm....as if I didn't eat enough sugar last night!)



The lovely Emily, and Birthday Girl Julie!


Me and Jena!

Trenda, Teresa, Erin, Jena's Mom, and Dialma!


Randi, Nicole, Sara, Me, and Mandy! Sara was there for our party and we are so glad she could make it for that! She couldn't come to the movie though, so we're just going to have to go with her sometime this next week. Too bad! ;) We did miss you though S! WE LOVE YOU!


Jena (thanks for hosting the party girl!), Emily, Angela (Whose Twilight shirt got covered in pancake batter at dinner! Sadness! But she still looked cute!), Kelly (who I might add had a Cullen Crest shirt...I'm so jealous!), and Julie our birthday girl!



Me and Courtney! We were so glad she made it! That is everyone! But you know I'm not done yet!

You know our "Edward" had to make it to the party! Look at him sparkle!

I just couldn't resist!

Then we played pin the Bowtie on Edward! The instructions for the game are "Put the bowtie in the "correct" space". So....here are some good shots of what ended up happening!





Look at all those bowties! It was so fun to watch everyone put them on tentatively! It was such a fun game!

Then we sang Happy Birthday to Julie, whose hubby brought over this cute cupcake "cake" as a surprise for her!

The hour fast approached! And around 10:45 we needed to head over to the theater because they were doing a raffle at 11:30, and we knew there would be lots of traffic and parking issues because the theaters 20 screens were all totally sold out! So here is all of us (minus Sara! She already skipped out to go to bed!)


At the Theater!
As we were walking in there were two girls that had this on the back of thier jackets, it was so great I HAD to get a picture!

It is so true!

We were all so excited! Here are some group shots of us at the Theater before we went in and got our seats. There is one of all of us, but mine is blurry so I'll have to post that later when I can snag someone else's off of thier blog.

The three party girls! Seriously, if it weren't for these two, I think I would hide my craziness some more!

An ALMOST all of us group shot before going into the theater!

Isn't he beautiful!?

I'm a better Bella than Kristen right? Ha ha! Notice Red eyes too! I'm a VAMPIRE!

The Movie!


So we get in the Theater and get in our seats! Woo hoo! We are so excited!

Courtney and me sitting next to eachother, anxiously awaiting the movie!

Randi sat in front of me. Here she is posing with her popcorn!

Erin, Dialma, and I all cuddled into two seats. Dialma's seat was two rows below us and she didn't want to sit away from us. It was so fun though! Like a sleepover!

Just on the other side of Erin was Mandy, Angela and Kelly. Angela was so tired, she was pretending to be asleep, and Kelly was poking her to wake her up! The movie hadn't even started yet! It was late, but so much fun!

Angela and I never got pictures of our awesome rings and bracelets last time, so here they are...Bella's engagement ring and bracelet!

Then we had the raffle and Emily won a shirt! One of her friends that met us there got a poster, and Jena won a treat bucket from Megaplex, but my picture of her is all blurry.

I know this picture is dark, but they were playing some Twilight Trivia on the screen before the movie, and this was the best shot I got of them.

This is me screaming beacuse the movie is starting! EEEK!

And this is me with the end credits! So happy with the movie!

So my review of the movie? Well it was just plain great. It followed the book closer than I expected from the clips and interviews I had read. Rob was just delicious as Edward. His expressions, his mannerisms, he was perfect! My favorite scene is just a blip and it was so great! I'll have to hold that one in though cause it is unexpected so I don't want to ruin it.

The kissy scene is wonderful! The landscapes are beautiful. And even Kristen didn't bug me as much as I expected. I still didn't like Rosalie, but it was more because she really does not LOOK the part of a georgeous vampire to me. Her acting was fine...and there were some good moments with her, she just isn't Rosalie to me.

I LOVED Alice. Carlisle was great. Esme didn't have a big part in this one at all, but she was still good. I don't like Jacob...but have I ever?

All in all, I think they did an excellent job! Oh ya, and when you see it be on the lookout for a cameo from Stephenie herself! I'm taking Tyson to see it tomorrow! I wanted to turn around buy a ticket and go back in for the 2:40 showing, but no one would stay with me and I didn't want to do it alone! Seriously, I was that pumped after the movie and ready to see it again!

After....

So not that much happened after, but we took a few more pictures and headed home!

We Ran into Bryce and Kiana after the movie. Proof that there were some guys in our theater! It's okay Bryce, you aren't alone, I'm taking Tyson tomorrow!

On our way out a few of us got a shot with the poster!

I had to get a "sexy" shot with Edward!

It was a WONDERFUL night! I am so excited to go see it again already! Yay!

8 comments:

Ratliffs said...

You are insane!!!!!!!

But I'm glad that you like it and I can't wait to see it tomorrow!!

Stacey said...

Well this we knew a long time ago! Have fun! I am excited to see it again tomorrow, and probably next week sometime so Sara can see it!

Team Cody said...

I didn't think I'd say this but I'm WAYY jealous! It looks like you had so much fun. Now I actually wanna go see it. He does look pretty YUM! Miss you girl...love your hair

Sara said...

Wow, looks like so much fun. I'm sad i couldn't go to the movie. :-( But maybe it really was a good thing after the scare this morning. I can't wait to see it! And thanks for thinking so much about me. It helps me feel better to know I was missed... at least a little bit. :-) Love ya!

Rob & Tiffanie said...

What a fun night! I really need to get into something to make me feel excited and crazy again. It's always fun to be obsessed with something fun:)

Stacey said...

Dee we will have to go see it when you are up here! Go get the book...seriously 5 bucks that is worth it!

Sara we sure did think of ya! I was also thinking, I wish Sara could see the way Alice acts in this movie, because she is so adorable! I was interested to see if you still liked her for Ava...

Becca woke up from her/my nap too early...I am feeling the effects of only 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night...I think it's a good thing I am taking a night off and seeing Twilight again tomorrow instead of tonight!

Jena said...

Awesome post, thanks Stacey! I wish I would have stayed for the next show with you, I still am regretting it, I couldn't sleep for at least and hour and a half when I got home!

Love ya girl!

Michael and Lindsey said...

Looks like fun! Some of those shirts crack me up. I finally saw the movie this last weekend. I'm glad I did just so I know what all the fuss is about.