You can enter to win a copy of the Twilight Special Edition book over at Brooke Taylor Books, just click here.

Oh ya, and it is only for die hard Edward fans. DEATH TO JACOB!!! Okay, not really, but I felt that way for the majority of the books until he finally got over his rediculous obsession with Bella.




2 comments:
I see you've gone back and added the picture! :D I wish I could make a shirt...Not only do I not know how, but I'm not sure anyone here would make one with me...*sniff, sniff*. Feel sorry for me, k?! :D
Oh yeah, if it makes you feel any better, I hope you win!
You totally can make a shirt! I can teach you how. It is deceptively easy. Go to a craft store (they might have some at wal mart too) and buy a pack of printable iron on paper. Print what you want on it in reverse. Iron on. Add glitter with glue if you want. That's it! If you want to make one I can send you the designs my friends and I used! It is so fun.
And um ya, had to add the picture. I AM SO EXCITED!
Post a Comment