Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Novel

So...many of you know that I have started writing a novel. I saw this really cool thing on My Favorite Author where they took the author Sarah MacLean's Wordle of her book and posted it as a teaser! It is very cool. So I thought I might try the same thing with mine...my novel is not done yet, so some things will tweak in importance before the end, I'm sure (Like the name "Ben") but here it is so far! This was so fun!


By the way, getting it to post on here was a pain, but so worth it! If you click on the image you can see it larger and read it all better! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Torri said...

wasn't the wordle fun to play with? I put it in my favorites so that I could go and play with it some more.
Good for you on trying to write a novel. :)

my word verification is nothl: nothing little

Stacey said...

It is slow going, but it has been fun. I am excited to see where Sydney's story goes.