What? No one else is still up at 1:40 in the morning pining about Twilight? Well I was actually reading, and nothing Twilight related, but I think it's time for bed now...
This is a good picture! Wish our town had a midnight showing...ah well, just have to wait until Saturday!
ps- I became a little happier about the two pictured after finding out that she has a boyfriend! (if you can remember past conversations we've had on this subject! :D)
They are beautiful aren't they...or rather he is. ;) I think Kristen looks great in this picture, but they made her not so pretty in the movie...I guess that is so they can have the drama of her beauty when she goes vamp?
As far as not making her pretty in the movie, it could very well be because they needed to be able to move her up a bit in appearances, but also maybe to make the vampires look a little better, or to make her look like a normal person. Who knows?! :D
6 comments:
What? No one else is still up at 1:40 in the morning pining about Twilight? Well I was actually reading, and nothing Twilight related, but I think it's time for bed now...
STILL EXCITED!!!
This is a good picture! Wish our town had a midnight showing...ah well, just have to wait until Saturday!
ps- I became a little happier about the two pictured after finding out that she has a boyfriend! (if you can remember past conversations we've had on this subject! :D)
They are beautiful aren't they...or rather he is. ;) I think Kristen looks great in this picture, but they made her not so pretty in the movie...I guess that is so they can have the drama of her beauty when she goes vamp?
I like your "biting" blog! I plan to see the movie tomorrow night with my best friend (if I can get over this bronchites in time...)!
Your little girl is precious!
Love the new look!!!!!!!!!
I am sooooooo excited!!!!
See you in a couple of hours!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As far as not making her pretty in the movie, it could very well be because they needed to be able to move her up a bit in appearances, but also maybe to make the vampires look a little better, or to make her look like a normal person. Who knows?! :D
Post a Comment