Sunday, November 2, 2008

Daylight Savings

Would someone tell my baby that it is only 7:30, not 8:30. Sigh.

6 comments:

Ratliffs said...

Only if she'll tell my kids! :D Don't worry, it only lasts for a couple of days!

BallerinaBiker said...

today has been soooooo long! Andrew asked at 6 p.m. if he could go to bed! I love it! But, tomorrow I'm sure I'll pay for it when he wakes up at the crack of dawn!

I miss you, too, Stacey!

Brina said...

Yeah my kids were up way to early this morning also. I feel your sleepiness. lol

Rob & Tiffanie said...

My baby is up at 6 am now, when I was dreading 7 am. Luckily I got my self some extra sleep that night. I am just grateful we didn't arrive an hour early to church again. Seriously, we never remember to set the clocks. This year I realized it in the morning and was annoyed I could have slept longer.

Michael and Lindsey said...

Ah, one of the things I love about living in Arizona. No Daylight Savings. By the way, we have very similar taste in music! I love your selection on this blog.

Stacey said...

Hey Linds, I'm glad you enjoy the music...I will be updating with some Christmas stuff sometime...but I just can't do it until Thanksgiving. Just a thing I have.