Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Moments Tag

This being the week of Thanksgiving, I thought I would post this tag finally (now that all the Twilight madness is over...kindof). Eventhough some of the things on here are sad things, they are still life experiences that I am thankful for!

What was the happiest moment of your life?
I have two, sitting across from the alter from my best friend and knowing that we had the chance to be together forever. And the first time I heard Rebecca cry. After a VERY difficult labor, and ending up needing a C-section, that cry and seeing her little face was what made it all worth it!

What was the saddest moment of your life?
So far I'd have to say the saddest moment of my life was when I found out my father had cancer. I was devastated. Thankfully, after years of prayers, blessings, fasting, and chemo he is now in remission!

What was the scariest moment of your life?
My car accident and all the aftermath. Every time the doctor told me I had to have another surgery. My life was never the same again, and I am still afraid of icy roads and winter driving.

What was the most embarrassing moment in your life?
Um...I guess there are a few I can think of. I'd have to say winter formal 2001. My date was a jerk and I spent the whole night alone.

What was the most exciting moment of your life?
There are two, first when I found out I was pregnant, and second when I told Tyson! We had been trying for a long time, and our plans had been thwarted by my accident and years of surgeries, and then temporary infertility due to all that stress on my body. She truly is our miracle!

I hope you take a moment to think about moments in your life and are thankful for all of them, happy or sad, because they are what we are here for -- experience.

I tag anyone who wants to take a moment and reflect on their lives this week!

5 comments:

Jena said...

I miss you girl!

We need a sit on the couch and talk night!

I will do this tag after the holiday!

Stacey said...

Totally! Let's plan one next week!

Ratliffs said...

Perfect post for the wonderful holiday happening tomorrow! I'm grateful for you! :D

Sara said...

That's a great thing to stop and think about. I'll have to try and do it soon. :-) Did you get the email I sent you yesterday about Friday? I noticed you posted this after I sent out the email, so I just wondered if it came through or not. I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

Vicki said...

Glad you were able to do this at last, thanks for sharing it. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Love you. Mom