I was just looking at this picture, trying to associate it with ME...ha ha, and the thought came to me...I could attract Edward like this, couldn't I? Ha ha! Can you tell I have Twilight on the brain?
Wow, it looks great! Really cute, isn't change fun? I'm so jealous of your twilight party...I guess I need to be cooler to be invited to these things. haha.
Oh Diane! You are more than welcome to stop by even if you aren't going to see the movie! All of our stuff is open ended, but I guess the news doesn't spread well enough! It's not at my house though, so give me a call if you want to know when/where tonight for our pre-party! HUGS! You are definitely cool enough!
Gorgeous as always my dear sister... funny, I was about to get the same style except really really blonde.... I'll let you know when I get my holiday do all done! Love, Wendy
13 comments:
Wow! That is a cute new look. Very diffrent. I like it. :)
OOOOOOH!!! I WAS SO RIGHT TOO!!!! You look H-O-T!!!!!! Smokin'! Wow! Can't wait to see it in person! Love it!
Aw, thanks guys! I wasn't expecting to hear back from anyone so quickly! What a nice treat!
I was just looking at this picture, trying to associate it with ME...ha ha, and the thought came to me...I could attract Edward like this, couldn't I? Ha ha! Can you tell I have Twilight on the brain?
WOW! So different!!! Yet it looks GREAT on you!!
Wow, it looks great! Really cute, isn't change fun? I'm so jealous of your twilight party...I guess I need to be cooler to be invited to these things. haha.
Oh Diane! You are more than welcome to stop by even if you aren't going to see the movie! All of our stuff is open ended, but I guess the news doesn't spread well enough! It's not at my house though, so give me a call if you want to know when/where tonight for our pre-party! HUGS! You are definitely cool enough!
CUTE hair...I'm dark too. I figured it was a good idea for the fall. Miss you!!
Gorgeous as always my dear sister... funny, I was about to get the same style except really really blonde.... I'll let you know when I get my holiday do all done! Love, Wendy
Fun! Be sure to let me know Wen! We can be twinners with different hair colors!
Wowzers you look good girl!
Love it!
I love it! Are you at all excited for the movie:)
Holy Cow!! That is so cute. I think dark hair is the new blonde.
Post a Comment