Monday, November 10, 2008

Twilight Soundtrack

Hey all! It finally came! I am so thrilled. Now this is not the CD with ALL the music, it is just mostly the songs by famous artists, the score CD is coming out separately on 12/9/08 (You can be sure I'll be getting that one too! For details on it, click here).

The biggest surprise with this CD...Rob Pattinson's song. It is not piano and he sings! Huh. Didn't expect that at all. It is acoustic guitar and he has a fairly decent voice and creates a mysterious and longing song that reminds me of what might be going through Edward's head while Bella is in the hospital (if I undersood any of the words correctly...lets say pronunciation was not one of Rob's goals with singing this song.)

Bella's lullaby was also very good. But kindof a surprise. It is not piano only. I imagine they made it this way to give it more depth and impact, but I am interested in hearing it as piano only. It will be interesting to see if that is the case with the Bella's Lullaby track on the Score CD.

I am so excited for this movie! Now I need to figure out a way to get Rob Pattinson's other song that is in the movie without having to download the whole soundtrack again on itunes...does anyone know if it is one you can download alone?

Oh ya, I also got what was probably the best poster...Bella and Edward, although the JUST Edward one would have been okay too. But I'm happy that I got them both together. (If you don't know what I'm talking about go here.

4 comments:

Sara said...

You crack me up. :-) I did know that the Rob song was guitar and singing - I can't remember who told me that, and i was kinda disappointed to here that. Was it good though?

Stacey said...

It is good, just VERY unexpected. 9 days!

Ratliffs said...

Bring it with you when you guys come for Christmas...I want to hear it before I buy it. (Like I have to ask you to bring it..I'm sure you'll be listening to it a lot? :D)

Jena said...

The poster is awesome!

Can't wait.....