Friday, November 21, 2008

The Verdict???

Drumroll please....


IT WAS AMAZING!!!!

Okay, I cannot say there were no faults whatsoever, but it exceeded my expectations for following the book. There were moments I laughed, moments I screamed, moments my heart was skipping beats. It seriously was so good! If I didn't have girls to take home, I would have bought a ticket for the 2:40 showing and gone right back in there. Seriously it was that good. Edward is just plain yummy. There is one part that I won't ruin for any of you but it is delicious! Sigh. More details and pictures tomorrow. I'm off to cuddle with MY real life Edward.

P.S. They are running a trailer for the next Harry Potter, not even coming out until next year! That was supposed to come out tonight too! But it looks incredible...one more thing to look forward to.

2 comments:

Diane Owen said...

I'm glad you liked it after all the anticipation! I don't get to see it until Tuesday, but I'm even more excited to go now!

Jena said...

I want to see it again...