Monday, October 6, 2008

6 Questions Tag

1) Six places that I go to over and over: Sara's house, Angela's house, Target, the Grocery Store, Costco, Nail Salon
2) Six people who e-mail me regularly: Angela (no...Angela and I e-mail eachother?), Sara, My dad, Aimee, Lindsey R, GoodReads updates
3) Six of my favorite places to eat: Cafe Rio, Buca Di Beppo, Outback Steakhouse, Kneaders, Bombay House, (new fav) Cheesecake Factory
4) Six places I would rather be right now: In bed, with family, on vacation, Barnes & Noble, (didn't have to change those from Torri's answers!) California, London
5) Six people I think will respond: I'm tagging Sara, Courtney, Lindsey R, Angela, and anyone else who reads this who already has not done it and wants to.
6) Six TV shows I watch: Chuck, Law and Order SVU, House, America's Next Top Model, Ghost Whisperer, and when it's on American Idol.

Hope you enjoyed my lists!

**Extra 6's question
Six Quirks that no one may know about you: I don't like walking around my house while it's dark (especially near the bed), Sometimes I snort when I laugh, I LOVE shoes...but I can't wear the ones I like, I love a good Salad Bar, I have fifteen screws and two metal plates spread throughout my right leg and foot!

Those of you who I tagged, or who tagged me, I wanna know your quirks too!

5 comments:

Ratliffs said...

Your favorite places to eat sound yummy! Another sigh on not being able to go to Utah :(!

Sara said...

You like Law & Order SVU??? Ew! That show creeps me out, I am afraid of the dark enough as it is!! ;-) I'll have to combine this and another one I got tagged for and make a new one. So I'm just going to tag you now to do 6 of your quirks that people may or may not know about you!

Stacey said...

I'll add the six quirks to the end of the list!

The Danite said...

Six better shows are LOST, Jeopardy!, Pushing Daisies, Malcolm in the Middle (reruns), The Office, and Ugly Betty.

And you have other quirks--like tolerating cats (ick), and being deathly afraid of mayonnaise (irrational). Also, you are good at crashing cars and block walls.

Stacey said...

Ry, I do love LOST, and I am not the one affraid of mayo, that's Wendy.