Friday, October 3, 2008

Need Some Pictures!

I was looking at my blog today and noticed there are NO pictures left because I have been doing so many non-picture posts. So I thought I'd stick a few on here. This is Rebecca in a red dress that I wore when I was a baby. I thought they were adorable!

I love how she is grabbing her foot in this one -- and starting to sit up on her own better I might add!

This one Daddy is holding her up, and I loved what she did with her skirt! She is turning into such a ham! I love it!

4 comments:

Diane Owen said...

I noticed that dress on Sunday and wondered if it was one of yours, it looks like dresses I had as a baby too! She looked absolutely adorable.

Sara said...

Cute pictures!! She's growing up so fast. What a doll. :-)

Ratliffs said...

Those two were my favorite too! She is so cute!!

Stacey said...

Well We think she's cute. ;) Thanks!