Friday, October 31, 2008

Our Halloween Fun!

Well, today was Rebecca's first Halloween, and I think she had a good night! Here are some photos of some of the goings on. Other stuff we did that we didn't get still shots of (and we still have not downloaded the software to put movies on our computer yet...) was her eating Squash for the first time (an appropriate Halloween treat I thought!) and her first taste of trick-or-treating!

Here is Becca and Mommy Cat. ;) This was just before Rebecca had her dinner, so we waited to put her costume on after she ate.


This is her Halloween present from mommy and daddy. The book "That's Not My Monster!"


Just before dinner Becca tried on mommy's cat ears. They were a little big, but I thought it was cute!

There we are...all dressed up!


It's hard to get a shot of all three of us when there isn't an extra person to take the picture....this was the best we got.


And there she is! Our little eggplant fairy. ;)

It was such a great night! It was fun to see friends and their kids out and about in thier costumes. Becca enjoyed going to see some of our neighbors for the most part. I think some of it was a bit overwhelming to her, but she did well. I love Halloween and hope you all have had a wonderful, spooky night!

5 comments:

Brina said...

She is a cutie. Love the pictures. :) Hope you all had a great night.

Sara said...

Fun pictures! It looks like yoou guys had fun. She looks so cute! I'll have to try and post our pictures soon. And I love the quote you posted too. It is definitely prophetic counsel.

Stacey said...

It was a fun night! I look forward to seeing your pics/reading about your night at the grandparent's homes!

Wendy said...

Stacey, She is just the prettiest little thing, just like her mama. Kiss her and tell her Auntie Wendy loves her to pieces!!!!

Vicki said...

She is adorable! Love all the pictures. Kisses and hugs to her from library Grandma