Together, we can overcome anything that comes our way
Friday, October 31, 2008
Becca's Halloween Outfit
So...I am a horrible mom and totally didn't think about getting her stuff to wear on Halloween other than her costume! So...I had to throw something together and I don't think it came out too badly... If only I had an orange bow instead of a pink one...
You are the most horrible mom on the face of the planet!!! I can't believe you forgot to get Becca something Halloween to wear in the day time! (I'm not sure she'll ever forgive you for this one!) CRAZY!!!
If it makes you feel any better, both of the older boys have Halloween shirts, but Andrew doesn't...I kind of feel bad about it, but that's life sometimes! :D Have a great one!
1 comment:
You are the most horrible mom on the face of the planet!!! I can't believe you forgot to get Becca something Halloween to wear in the day time! (I'm not sure she'll ever forgive you for this one!) CRAZY!!!
If it makes you feel any better, both of the older boys have Halloween shirts, but Andrew doesn't...I kind of feel bad about it, but that's life sometimes! :D Have a great one!
Post a Comment