Monday, October 20, 2008

Book Giveaways

Hey, so I am a bit late in the game, but you still have a chance to enter this week and next week for some AWESOME book giveaways. Go to http://brooketaylorbooks.com/blogset.html and follow her instructions for her MONSTER MONTH OF GIVEAWAYS. This week is all about Zombies and next week is Faeries. If you are a fantasy fan, or even just into Halloween you have to go check this out!

3 comments:

Ratliffs said...

I'm not sure I can handle that type of book! Especially since my reading time takes place later at night, sometimes without Trevor home!

Stacey said...

Oh but scary books are awesome! And not all of them are scary per-se, just involve such creatures. I'm sure the Faerie ones would be fine!

Ratliffs said...

Yeah, they might...I was just reading about some of her other ones and I'm not sure I could handle those! :D I'll go back and have another look!