Friday, October 10, 2008

EEEK! The New TWILIGHT Trailer.

This is the best one yet. Edward...melt! I LOVE IT.

Watch it HERE.

Then tell me what you think!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm going to comment on my own blog first, cause I just watched it about 10 more times! EEEK I am so excited and so happy I already have my ticket for the midnight showing!

CKB said...

Ah, I am in love...

Brina said...

Thanks for the link. I knew there was a new trailer but I hadn't had time to go look for it. That is really great. Really gets you ready for the movie.

Ratliffs said...

Darn it Stac! I had put it all out of my head so I wouldn't have to think about the weeks that I have left before I can see this. Thanks. Now I want to go and see it right now! :D

BallerinaBiker said...

Awesome! Love it! . . . Sigh . . . Can't wait for the midnight showing! Whoo-hoo!

Stacey said...

I am so excited about this movie! The more I see Edward on film, the more in love I am. Sigh.

The Danite said...

Thanks a lot, Stacey: I wet myself when I saw this. Argh!!!!!!