Friday, October 24, 2008

Becca's First Cold

Our little girl has her first cold. It just came out of nowhere! I don't even remember playing with any kids that were sick. Last night she just screamed at the top of her lungs for like an hour before calming down enough to sleep. Poor thing is so congested she has no clue what to do with herself. I am hoping it is getting better since she slept through the night last night for the first time. Fingers crossed that I don't get sick too!

5 comments:

Sara said...

I hope she gets better soon too. You're lucky actually - Brad had like 15 colds already by the time he was her age! (Ok, not really 15, but you know what I mean.) I hope you don't get sick either. :-)

Lindsey said...

hey stace, i have some nasal drops that might help her breathe better. the doc gave them to us when lizzie was so congested the first three months of her life. they're just simple saline drops. they help flush out the nasal passages. it was a life saver with lizzie for so long, that and the nose sucker...though she still hates that sucker to this day. if she still has the cold monday though,let me know. if it's really bad i may rethink about comin over, but if not we're still lookin forward to coming.

Stacey said...

We do have some saline drops and the sucker, she hates it. I think she is on the mend, I think yesterday was the pinacle of the cold and she should be fine by monday, but I'll let you know!

She actually slept through the night last night, which was improvement, she has not done that all week.

Ratliffs said...

Andrew has a cold right now too! NO fun. He's so super congested that he wakes up all night due to not being able to breathe. We have been drowning him in saline and decongestant drops and also have a really good humidifier going whenever he sleeps. Glad she's getting better!

Becca Jones said...

Stacy Bowen! Well, you're married now and have a baby but HELLOOO! How are you doing? You look so happy and your daughter is adorable- I love her name! :) Fill me in on everything!