Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Brisingr Reaction

I know lots of you have not finished it yet, so I won't give anything away. But I really enjoyed this book. The last third of it was amazing so if you find the begnining slow, keep reading!

What I really wanted to post about however is how badly someone needs to hook up Christopher Paolini with the missionaries. Seriously, when you read his books, if he is contemplating some of the stuff Eragon contemplates in real life then he is ripe and ready!

I love finding books that can lead me back to the eternal truths that I hold dear. Whether the genre be fantasy or non-fiction (okay lets face it we all know my favorites are fantasy and romance (not harlequin stuff)) truth can be found in all sorts of mediums.

2 comments:

Ratliffs said...

Very true. You should send him a BOM or something! :)

BallerinaBiker said...

So true. I thought of that about the author too. And, I agree about the book, the last part of the book, is awesome!