Now I know McDonalds does this because it gets people to go there who otherwise would not. I admit I am one of those people who gains my yearly 5 pounds by eating there for breakfast and lunches several times a week in hopes of finding that ONE monopoly gameboard piece.
HOWEVER, this year I encourage those who are regular McDonalds goers to forego the Mickey Dee's.
The reason: In California there is a battle over Prop 8 that needs to be won! We need this amendment to the CA constitution passed in order to keep the defiition of marriage between a man and a woman.
You might be asking yourself this very question: What does this have to do with McDonalds?
Well McDonalds is helping the fight AGAINST prop 8 and giving millions of dollars to the gay/lesbian community for campaigning against this proposition. So I urge you to take your buisness elsewhere (at least until all of this campaigning is over). Take your kids to Wendy's or Carl's Jr., the food is better anyway!
For more info on how you can support prop 8 and why it is important (even if you don't live in CA) go to http://protectmarriage.com/ or http://protectfamiliesnow.blogspot.com/
No, I get it
7 years ago




6 comments:
I like Wendy's better anyway!
I agree with you! There are better food options anyway!
Thanks for giving this issue a moment of your time. Its nice knowing that people outside of California actually care about what we're trying to get accomplished. :D
I had no idea, but I believe it. I've heard the same about Starbucks. We usually have pizza if we're doing fast food, somtimes Nations.
Oh, and thanks for the input in Nathan Bransford's blog. My characters are very early twenties. The ones who like the story so far are my 16 yr old daughter and 19 yr old niece.
Just to let you know, McDonalds has decided to remain nuetral and withdrawl their support of the NGLCC!! Thanks for your help!
Oh, go to traditionalmarriage8.blogspot.com for more info!
Post a Comment