Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thain's Halloween Party

Saturday was our first dress up adult Halloween party since being married (P.S. A big thank you to Courtney for watching Becca for me!). The Thains started doing these last year and it was a blast! I thought I would post some pictures for all of you to enjoy.

Firstly, here is the beautiful mastermind behind it all, our shipwrecked pirate, Erin!



Tyson and I went as Hermione Granger and Harry Potter. Tyson was a "Hairy" Harry...post book 7 we decided.




Jake and Dialma, our Cowboy and Cowgirl!

Scott and Angela, our Weed and Flower. Angela's skirt was too cute and so much fun!

Travis and Sara were doctors. Travis was having fun with a breast pump filled with cows milk and pretending to milk Sara, but I didn't put that shot on for Sara's sake! ;)

Jared and Erin! Our Cheerleader and Shipwrecked Pirate. I mean wow. Jared really surprised us all with that one!

Clint and Tina, Our Circus Monkey and Banana.

Aaron and Colleen, The 70's Pimp and Chick.

This is our freaky Superman, Tim. Seriously he was frightening. That mask was so freaky!

Jared was practicing his cheerleader poses, with a new, more flattering wig on.

Group Shots!
The Neighborhood Girls! Erin, Sara, Me, Angela and Dialma.
The silly guys!
The lovely ladies.

It was such a fun night! Coming soon, our pumpkins!

1 comment:

Ratliffs said...

So fun! Wish people here did stuff like that...O'well. We'll just have to come to Utah and mooch off your guys' fun! :D