Here are some pictures of the church and the general festivities.
This is the outside of the church. I'll show a close-up of the "Jack-o-Lanterns" they were so cute! This shot reminded me of a catholic church building with luminarias.
The general festivities.
Here are some costume pics.
This is us. Becca is in her flower fairy (or as we like to call it, Eggplant Fairy) costume. I am Hermione Granger again, and Tyson did his disco/car salesman look.
This was just too awesome not to put on here! This is McKay Marston as Captain Hammer. If you don't know who Captain Hammer is then you need to go watch Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog (Click on the title). Serisouly it's worth it!
Then when we got home we took a few of just Becca. I plan on going soon to get her official shots done for her 6 month shots in her Halloween Costume, but here are some that we took tonight.
These two are Becca in her "fairy ring".
This is just a silly shot of us trying to get her outfit over her head!
It was a fun night!




7 comments:
Ssssooooo CUTE! (Becca) I wish our ward did fun things like that! I love Becca's costume! You picked a great one!
Thanks! I spent way too much money on it, but I couldn't resist when I saw it! I need to learn to sew so that I can make her costumes in the future, because when we have more than one child, there is no way I can spend that much on each of them!
The party turned out great! I loved your cute family costumes!
Hey Courtney! I seriously think that next year the Villages should get everyone to participate in doing the milk jug pumpkins along the front of thier homes! It would look SOOO cool!
There is an area in Tyson's hometown that does luminarias every Christmas, and we could do that too! It would be so fun! It was seriously the coolest idea to do the milk jugs!
CUTE!! She is getting SO big.
Hey Jen! I so need to come see you soon before it is snowing too much! Things have been crazy hectic lately, maybe they'll slow down a bit so that I can think in the next few weeks!
And yes, she is HUGE! My baby is growing up way too fast!
And Chelsea...if you read this, I totally said Courtney when I meant you...that was a brainfart moment!
Post a Comment